SUSPECTED SOLDIER ALLEGEDLY SHOT TANKER MOTOR BOY FOR OBSTRUCTING HIS VEHICLE
A gunman suspected to be a military personnel has shot dead a motor boy at a car wash along Sam Ewang Estate, Abeokuta alleging that the fuel tanker the boy was working with blocked his passage.
The killer was said to have brought his Sienna car to the car wash and on completion of the wash approached the motor boy for need to look for his boss to remove the truck for him to leave.
The trailer with registration number TTD 456 XA with inscription NIPCO, was also brought to the car wash centre for washing and parked opposite the centre awaiting when there would be a space to park.
The driver was said to have taken a stroll within the vicinity, when the gunman approached the motor boy sitting inside the truck.
The motor boy, identified as Aro was said to be pacifying the man to enable him look for his boss, the driver of the tanker when the suspect pulled out a gun shooting the motor boy on the region of his heart at close range, killing him instantly while he ran away.
According to eyewitness account, the man wore a Camouflage knicker with a mufty top.
He was said to have claimed to be a military man while dragging with the victim.
Latest from Nigerian Newstrack
- PDP SUPREME COURT VERDICT, PROOF OF HOPE IN NIGERIA'S JUDICIAL SYSTEM - BABAWANDE
- JOURNALIST, WIFE, SON KILLED IN GAS EXPLOSION
- DARK HAIR DYE AND CHEMICAL RELAXERS LINKED TO BREAST CANCER
- WOMAN KILLS HUSBAND OF SEVENTEEN YEARS
- ARMED ROBBERS ATTACK YORUBA MOVIE ACTORS, ODUNLADE ADEKOLA, MR LATIN
- YORUBA, IGBO, N'DELTA, MIDDLE BELT LEADERS UNITE AGAINST FULANI HERDSMEN
- U.S TO CRACKDOWN ON NIGERIANS, BRAZILIANS, OTHERS WITH OVERSTAYED VISAS
- APC SUSPENDS BUHARI'S AIDE, 19 OTHER TOP MEMBERS
- WE'LL SHOCK SOUTHWEST SOON, AREWA YOUTHS WHO ISSUED IGBO QUIT NOTICE THREATEN
- ANOTHER NATIONAL ASSEMBLY MEMBER DIES
- POLICE RAID EX-AGF ADOKE'S COUNTRY HOME IN KOGI
- FATHER STRUCK BY LIGHTNING AT DAUGHTER'S WEDDING
- 5 REASONS I'LL IGNORE HEALTH MINISTER'S SUSPENSION ORDER - NHIS EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
- HEALTH MINISTRY REPLIES NHIS CHIEF, SAYS SUSPENSION ORDER STANDS
- POLICE ARRESTS JAILBIRD, 3 OTHERS WITH HUMAN PARTS IN OGUN
- FATHER PUTS SON ON SALE TO RAISE MONEY FOR MOTHER'S BURIAL
- JONATHAN SPEAKS ON PDP'S SUPREME COURT VERDICT
- US CUSTOMS AGENTS FIND COBRAS INSIDE MAIL AT JFK AIRPORT
- BUHARI, OSINBAJO TALKS: CABINET SHAKE-UP LIKELY SOON
- MAKARFI TAKES OVER PDP HQ AFTER SUPREME COURT VICTORY